- Recognize your accomplishments up to this day
- Appreciate every day you wake up breathing and healthy
- Write down all the things you’re happy for
- Feed your body food that loves you back
- Be active in your everyday life
- Do things you love to do
- Make time for family and friends
- ^ Also make time for yourself, and to just spend time with yourself
- Be spontaneous, try new things
- Get out of your comfort zone sometimes and take (safe) risks
- Sleep 8 or more hours a night
- Drink lots of water
- Write down at the end of each day at least one positive thing that’s happened to you. Put it in a jar, and when you’re sad read them
- Don’t worry about other peoples opinions on you. Do things that make YOU happy
- Be nice to others
- Accept that you won’t be happy 24/7 and it’s normal, so don’t beat yourself up if you’re not perfect
- Live each day like it’s your last
I am DYING over this.
Literally crying from laughter.
So ded. I can’t.
This is the best thing ever. DYING!!!!
“When the Japanese repair broken objects, they aggrandize the damage by filling the cracks with gold. They believe that when something has suffered damage and has a history, it becomes more beautiful.”
I’m ally! Are you? If you mistreat anyone from the LGBT community in my presence I will literally beat you down. No questions asked, you’re getting draped. 👊👊👊